Terms & Conditions
The Convention is organised by ScareCON (the “Organiser”)
- You apply for a Ticket to the Convention by completing the online booking form. The Organiser may at its absolute discretion accept or refuse your application. A binding contract will be formed only when full payment is made and the Organiser provides you with its written acceptance of your application.
- By purchasing a Ticket to the Convention, you agree to: comply with any joining instructions in respect of the Convention; and comply with the health and safety provisions and other rules put in place by the Convention venue.
- By purchasing a Ticket, you confirm that you will not use the Convention for unsolicited promotion of your services or event, without prior arrangement with the Organiser.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable unless the event is cancelled by the Organiser.
- The Organiser reserves the right, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the: content; location; timetable; speakers; venue; and/or other technical or administrative details in respect of the Convention. The Organiser will endeavour to provide you with notice of any such alterations.
- The Organiser reserves the right to bar or expel any person from the event who, in the opinion of the Organiser, is contravening any of the terms and conditions and/or is under the influence of alcohol or drugs and could cause damage or distress to property or other delegates.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Organiser nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for any of the following losses or damage (howsoever arising and whether such losses were foreseeable or not): loss of profit; loss of revenue; loss of business or opportunity; loss of reputation or goodwill; and/ or any indirect, consequential or special loss; whether arising in connection with the Convention or the provision of our services to you.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the Organiser’s liability for (i) death or personal injury as a result of its negligence; (ii) fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iii) any liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.